Friday, September 15, 2017

Byaheng Paete, Laguna



Paete is a fourth class municipality in the province of Laguna, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 25,096 people.

The town, is located at the north-eastern part of Laguna, along the shores of picturesque Laguna de Bay. It was founded in 1580 by Spanish friars Juan de Plasencia and Diego de Oropesa of the Franciscan Order. It is believed that the earliest inhabitants were of Malay lineage, coming all the way from Borneo in their swift and sturdy boats called "Balangay".
source Wikipedia


This photo was taken by me at Paete, Laguna
07/25/2017




















The Saint James the Apostle Parish Church simply known as "Paete Church"














































I just want to share my experience coming to Paete, Laguna

So here it is.

During that day it is their festival they called it "Paet-Taka Festival"
Sorry I don't have any pictures of their celebration I'm a little bit late when I got there
my bad.

But I just want to show you some of their wood carvings/wood crafts

























As far as I know, there is 4 or 5 wood crafts shop over there at town







































There's a lot of visitors/town folks during that they in the street.
It is not my first time to be here at Paete during their regular days
you may not see a lot of people there just saying.

Mababait ang mga tao sa paete laguna
meron lang silang mga punto sa salita nila
dun mo mararamdaman na nsa probinsya ka talaga
pero maganda at simple lang ang pamumuhay dito





























Paete Welcome Arc

I hope someday they improve their welcome arc
to attract more tourist.

In my next post, I will post how to get there at Paete, Laguna

Sorry for my english im not got at it.

thanks.
feel free to ask question


No comments:

Post a Comment