Thursday, September 21, 2017

Byaheng Bangued, Abra

I just want to share my experience at Bangued, Abra.
08/08/2017
So here it is.

Perfect Spot to take a selfie Located at  "Victoria Park"



















It such a long ride going to Abra it takes me 8 - 9 hrs via bus

I take a bus from Aurora Blvd. Cubao, Quezon City.
There's a lot of bus terminal over there
But for me, I just pick partas bus if you want here's the list
of their schedule including the fare

CLASSTERMINALDESTINATIONTIMETRAVELFARES
First Class Cubao Quezon City, Metro ManilaBangued, Abra7:00 PM9.35Php 665.00
Deluxe Cubao Quezon City, Metro ManilaBangued, Abra10:00 PM9Php 805.00
First Class Cubao Quezon City, Metro ManilaBangued, Abra10:00 PM9.35Php 665.00

If you want to make a reservation just call the no. below.
Also, you can book online but they will add some additional fare it's their policy.
but for my experience just go there and be a chance passenger hehe kidding

• Cubao, Bus Terminal
816 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone Number:
+63 (2) 7278278

I choose Deluxe it cost me 805 PHP / 16USD
I just go there early in the morning to make a reservation I choose 10:00 pm
I don't want to book online due to there is additional fare or charge so you know I'm a kuripot/thrifty
There's a lot of vacant seats when I go there. Sorry I didn't have the time to take
A picture inside the bus I'm totally sleepy my bad.

From Cubao to Bangued Total travel time it consumes me a total of 8 to 9hrs two or three bus stops. We departed at exactly 10pm when we arrive there it's almost 6am onwards
When I get there I take a picture as soon as I can hehe so here it is.

It is there Town Plaza early in the morning



















It's a nice weather when I got there. Also, there's a lot of town folks  doing
their morning routine running/jogging along the street.
So then after I take some photos I need to take a breakfast you know.
In Bangued they also have McDonald's and Jollibee it's only near in the town plaza so it's not
that hard to find.

If you go here at Bangued the fare for their tricycle is 10php per person only where ever you go.
I repeat 10pesos only hehe if you want you can give a tip and they are happy to have you in their town.
At the front of their town plaza
"Saint James the Elder (Bangued) Cathedral"




















On April 5, 1617, Bangued was created as a ministry by the Augustinian Recollects under the Diocese of Nueva Segovia. The construction of the church was started in 1722 and was completed in 1807. During the feast of Saint James the Greater, Bangued was proclaimed as the capital of Abra on July 25, 1861. After the Philippine Revolution in 1898, the secular clergy took over.
The Tree's damage the view the picture was taken with my phone oppo f1 so it's not that good.
Soon I will practice my photoshoot skills my bad.

Inside their Cathedral



















By the way be sure to visit their "Victoria Park" it's a good place to take a picture's over there
you can see the entire Town of Bangued at Skyview.
You can take a tricycle going there its only 10php per person or you can walk if you like
it's not that hard to go up there I feel I'm doing a beginner's hike hehe.

there's a tricycle around the corner if you don't
 feel like to walk uphill


















Panorama Shot taken by me 

















Don't worry if you feel like to pee they have C.R around the corner.
After Victoria Park, I go to San Lorenzo Shrine Just take a tricycle and they will drop you there.

"San Lorenzo Shrine"




















Feel free to ask question/suggestion in comment section 
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment